Graeme McGregor, Amnesty International Australia’s Refugee Campaign Coordinator states that “The Minister for Immigration Scott Morrison has said this is part of a regional solution but it’s not. This is Australia getting rid of the refugees it has detained for nine months and refuses to take in”.
The latest from our Facebook page
- First meeting of 2016 – Wednesday 10 February February 1, 2016
- New schedule for 2015 monthly meeting dates December 6, 2014
- Julian Burnside on human rights and refugees December 6, 2014
- November 2014 Monthly Meeting November 18, 2014
- Berry Amnesty at the Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival 17-19 October October 18, 2014