Graeme McGregor, Amnesty International Australia’s Refugee Campaign Coordinator states that “The Minister for Immigration Scott Morrison has said this is part of a regional solution but it’s not. This is Australia getting rid of the refugees it has detained for nine months and refuses to take in”.
The latest from our Facebook pageBerry Amnesty Group on Facebook
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: Error validating application. Application has been deleted.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
- First meeting of 2016 – Wednesday 10 February February 1, 2016
- New schedule for 2015 monthly meeting dates December 6, 2014
- Julian Burnside on human rights and refugees December 6, 2014
- November 2014 Monthly Meeting November 18, 2014
- Berry Amnesty at the Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival 17-19 October October 18, 2014