Amnesty International today urged the Federal Government to guarantee asylum seekers will not be returned to countries like Iraq or Syria where they are likely to face death or serious injury.
The latest from our Facebook page
- First meeting of 2016 – Wednesday 10 February February 1, 2016
- New schedule for 2015 monthly meeting dates December 6, 2014
- Julian Burnside on human rights and refugees December 6, 2014
- November 2014 Monthly Meeting November 18, 2014
- Berry Amnesty at the Kangaroo Valley Folk Festival 17-19 October October 18, 2014